Honey-Graviola Granola Bars - By Herbal Graviola
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Number of Servings: 12 bars
3 cups Rolled Oats
1 cup Raisins
1 cup Honey
1/2 cup Graviola Fruit Powder
½ cup Water
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Prepare a 9” baking pan. Line with a sheet of parchment paper and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat graviola powder and water in a saucepan and stir until powder is fully dissolved.
- Take off the heat and stir in honey.
- In a big bowl, combine oats and raisins.
- Add honey mixture in and stir to combine.
- Press mixture tightly onto the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until sides turn brown.
- Leave to cool for about an hour.
- Cut into single-serve bars.
Pork Ribs in Soursop and Miso Broth (Paleo-Friendly) - By Herbal Graviola
1 Kg Pork Spare Ribs, cut into individual ribs
200 g Graviola Fruit, peeled, deseeded, and cut into chunks
½ Cup Miso Paste
2 pcs. Shallots, peeled, quartered
1 thumb-sized pc. Ginger, peeled, cut into thin strips
4 pcs. Fresh Jalapeno Peppers
1 pc. Radish, peeled, cut into chunks
1 stalk Lemongrass
- Combine all ingredients except for mustard leaves and fish sauce in a pot.
- Simmer for 40 minutes or until pork ribs are fall-off-the-bone tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove lemongrass and add in fresh whole mustard leaves before serving.
Curry-Prawn Salad in Spicy Graviola Dressing (Paleo-Friendly) - By Herbal Graviola
For the Salad
250g Prawns, peeled, deveined
1 tbsp. Curry Powder
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
1 Cucumber, cut into thin strips
2 Red Onions, thinly sliced
1 c Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
For the Dressing
½ Cup Graviola puree
Juice of 1 Lime
2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
2 Bird’s Eye Chilis, finely chopped
¼ Cup Honey
¼ Cup Sesame Oil
¼ Cup Olive Oil
1 bunch Cilantro, roughly chopped
1 tbsp. Fish Sauce
- Marinate prawns in curry powder, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the graviola dressing. Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Pan-fry shrimps in a lightly oiled pan for about a minute on each side. Transfer to a plate and set aside to cool completely.
- Toss the cooled shrimp and salad vegetables with the prepared salad dressing.
Minty Graviola Popsicles - By Herbal Graviola
2 cups of Graviola pulp, seeds removed
1 cup water
1 cup White Sugar
1 cup Fresh Mint Leaves
- Combine water, syrup, and mint leaves in a small stockpot.
- Boil until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Take off the heat, and allow to steep for about 30 minutes.
- Puree mint syrup and graviola pulp in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze until fully set.
* Substitute honey for white sugar for Paleo-frindly version.
Graviola and Rose Water Chia Seed Pudding - By Herbal Graviola
1 cup Graviola puree
1 cup Heavy Cream
½ cup Honey
2 tbsp. Rose Water
6 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- In a bowl, whisk heavy cream, graviola puree, honey, and rose water.
- Add in chia seeds, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Ladle into individual bowls, and garnish with fresh mint leaves or additional fresh fruit.
* Substitute almond milk for heavy cream for Paleo-frindly version.
Coco-Milk Graviola Sorbet (Paleo-Friendly) - By Herbal Graviola
2 cups of Coconut Cream
250 g Graviola Fruit, peeled, seeds removed
¼ cup Honey
- Combine coconut cream, graviola, and honey in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into a deep tray, cover, and put in the freezer for four hours or until slushy but not totally frozen solid.
- Take out of the freezer and whisk until smooth.
- Cover and put back in the freezer overnight or until totally frozen.
- Scoop into serving bowls and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Graviola (Soursop) Banana and Mango Minty Ice Cream - By Herbal Graviola
This delicious graviola smoothie medley from herbal graviola will keep you energized all day.
1 pack of frozen Herbal Graviola's Organic Graviola purée (2-2oz)
1 cup frozen mango chunks
6 oz of almond milk, rice milk or juice (you can also use water)
2-3 cubes of ice
In a blender, blend all the ingredients together for 1 minute. Sweeten with honey or sugar as desired. Drink and enjoy!
Graviola Muesli Bar (Paleo)
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Number of Servings: 18 bars
6 cups Muesli Trail Mix
3 cups Dried Graviola Fruit, chopped
1.25 cups Honey
1.25 cups Peanut Butter
6 tbsp. Coconut Oil
Preheat oven to 170C.
Prepare a 9” baking pan. Line with a sheet of parchment paper and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
Heat honey, peanut butter, and coconut oil in a saucepan until fully melted.
In a big bowl, combine muesli and chopped graviola.
Add honey mixture in and stir to combine.
Press mixture tightly onto the prepared baking pan.
Bake for 30 minutes or until sides turn brown.
Leave to cool for about an hour.
Cut into single-serve bars.
Coconut Graviola Panna Cotta
1 cup Graviola Puree
300 ml cup Cream
200 ml Coconut Milk
5 tbsp. Sugar
1 tbsp. Gelatin Powder
2 tbsp. Water
- Place cream, coconut milk, and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat and cook until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Dissolve gelatin in 2 tablespoons hot water.
- Add graviola puree and gelatin to the cream mixture. Mix thoroughly and strain through a fine sieve.
- Pour into individual ramekins and chill for 4-6 hours in the refrigerator.
Graviola Leaf Pork Luau
1 slab Pork Roast(approximately 3 Kilograms)
2 tbsp. Salt
2 tbsp. Liquid Smoke
- Trim pork roast of any excess fat.
- Make small incisions all over the surface of the meat.
- Rub salt and liquid smoke liberally over pork on all sides.
- Lay a banana leaf on your work surface.
- Put pork roast close to one edge of banana leaf.
- Arrange graviola leaves on top of pork.
- Roll along the whole length of banana leaf.
- Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Allow to bake in a 160C oven for about 3-4 hours.
Graviola Leaf and Anise Tea Marbled Eggs
6 pieces Star Anise
1 Liter Water
- Boil eggs for 12 minutes.
- Allow cooked eggs to cool in a bowl of cold water.
- Tap each egg gently all around with the back of a spoon to crack the shells slightly.
- Bring a the leaves and star anise to boil in a pot of water for about five minutes.
- Turn off the heat and submerge cracked eggs in this tea for about 3 hours.
- Peel and serve.
½ cup Soursop Juice
2 tsp. Lemon Zest
¼ cup Sugar
3 Egg Yolks
6 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- In a saucepan, whisk together soursop juice, lemon zest, sugar, and egg yolks.
- Set over low heat and whisk in butter.
- Continue whisking for about 5 minutes or until mixture easily covers the back of a spoon.
- Use as a filling for tarts, muffins, or enjoy on its own.
Graviola Tea Jelly Cooler
3 cups Water
¼ cup Sugar
1 tbsp. Gelatin Powder
- Boil graviola leaves in 3 cups of water for 5 minutes.
- Add in sugar and continue to boil until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Take a cup of this prepared graviola tea and combine with gelatin powder in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until fully set. Cut into cubes.
- Serve graviola tea with ice cubes and graviola jelly.
Graviola Tea and Lime Fizz
1/4 cup Graviola Tea
1 tbsp. Lime Juice
1 tbsp. Simple Syrup
½ cup Club Soda
- Stir together graviola tea, lime juice, ice cubes, and syrup in a glass.
- Pour over club soda.
- Garnish with fresh slices of lime.
Graviola Tea Mojito
1/3 cup Graviola Tea
2 tbsp. Lime Juice
1/3 cup Simple Syrup
4 cup Club Soda
8-10 pcs. Mint Leaves
- Muddle mint leaves and syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Add in graviola tea, lime juice, ice cubes, and club soda.
- Shake well.
- Pour into a chilled glass to serve.
Guyabano Cardamom Tea
A handful of young Graviola Leaves
Thumb-sized piece of Ginger
4 Green Cardamom Pods
1 liter Water
Honey to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Wash graviola leaves thoroughly.
- Peel and slice ginger thinly.
- Put graviola leaves, ginger, and cardamom in the pot of boiling water.
- Cover, turn off the heat, and steep for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm or iced with honey to taste.
Soursop Jalapeno Jam
2 cup Graviola Flesh, deseeded
4 cups Brown Sugar
6 pieces Jalapenos
1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- Deseed jalapenos and mince finely.
- Combine everything in a saucepan over medium heat and cook until jam-like consistency.
- Spoon into sealing jars, cover, and allow to cool on the countertop overnight.
- Serve or refrigerate.
1 cup Graviola Flesh
1 tsp. Sugar
1 tbsp. Coconut Cream
50 ml. Bacardi Carta Blanco
50 ml. Soursop Juice
- Put all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled glass.